SAP GRC Access Control 5.3 Training courses
A complete GRC Access Control 5.3 course to prepare you for upgrade or installation of the new GRC AC version 5.3. These courses are delivered by experienced SAP GRC Instructors at our training facilities in California or Frankfurt.
This a hands-on course, covering all modules of the SAP Access Controls Suite 5.3. (Risk Analysis and Remediation 5.3, Superuser Privilege Management 5.3, Compliant User Provisioning 5.3 and Enterprise Role Management 5.3)
You will learn how to plan, configure, and implement GRC Access Control functionality. Topics include product features and functionality, project planning and best practices, configuration and setup, and post-implementation activities
Provide participants with the tools necessary to implement SAP GRC Access Controls 5.3 functionality in a customer environment.
Please navigate to our Training page to view more details, or to arrange for an onsite training event please contact us.
SAP GRC Implementation – “Quickstart” packages
Risk Analysis and Remediation and Superuser Privilege Management: Two Weeks
Enterprise Role Management : One Week
Compliant User Provisioning : Two Weeks
• Two pre-implementation calls to ensure the technical environment and the readiness of the customer team.
• Assistance with defining team and roles and responsibilities in readiness for the implementation.
• Assistance with software installation if required, and access to both GRC application and Netweaver experts in the post – installation phase.
• Tried and tested methodology including workshops and compliance reviews to assist in configuring the GRC application to your requirements in the minimal time.
• A structured training program that runs through the duration of the Quickstart program chosen, materials and exercises to complement the hands on training.
• An emphasis on handover as the end of the “Quick Start” to ensure your project team are ready to confidently take the SAP GRC project forward.
Please contact us to receive further information on GRC Access Control Quickstart offerings, or call to discuss any customized requirements you may have with a Savera account manager.
Technical installation of NetWeaver and SAP GRC Access controls
Dependent on the technical platform, but generally a standard two week package applies.
• Two pre-installation calls covering the hardware specifications, appropriateness of sizing and any Java, Database or Operating System specific pre-requisites and check the final readiness of the systems before GRC software install.
• Savera technical expert onsite assistance for the Netweaver installation and post installation configuration.
• Structured knowledge transfer sessions to ensure customer can setup the additional Netweaver servers when required.
• Guidance on long term system landscape strategy for your Netweaver environment. Including recommendations for back up and refresh policies, strategies for scalability needs, SLD configuration, virtualization and load balancing.
The length of a Security Remediation assignment is highly dependent on the volume of conflicts or redesign work that is in scope. We would recommend that you get in contact to obtain a detailed estimate.
• Pre-implementation calls to ensure the technical environment and the readiness of the customer team.
• Assistance with aligning data extraction processes, and aligning Remediation processes to project objectives.
• The Savera team will utilise our bespoke Savera ART tool to generate Remediation efficiencies.
• Structured knowledge transfer sessions to ensure customer integrates Remediation activities into ongoing maintenance to “stay clean”.
To get a demonstration of the power of ART please register here.
The Savera License Management review bespoke package, determined by the customer specific License environment, and can be bundled with a follow up Security Remediation engagement.
• Pre-implementation calls to assess the License environment, and the technical environment.
• Onsite or offsite technical assistance with data extraction processes.
• Customisation of the License Administration Management analysis.
• Onsite Savera Functional expert assistance to complete the License Management reporting analysis.
• Structured knowledge transfer sessions to ensure customer can utilise the License Management reporting effectively.
Alert Enterprise Implementation services
The duration of an Alert Enterprise installation and implementation will depend on the modules that are to be implemented. To arrange for an online demonstration of Alert Enterprise, and to discuss how it can address your NERC/CIP requirements please contact us to arrange for a demonstration.